twenty four teen

by Monday, November 10, 2014 0 comments
I'd like to commit myself into writing again. Seriously.

Earlier today, a lady client approached me and said that my mix was really tough. She was wondering if she was just not that strong because she missed breakfast or something. But to be honest with her, I said that it was indeed tough and was just as glad that she's able to enjoy her workout survive.

I'm on my last three terms of earning an MBA, and I realize I'm not really a good speaker.

Yesterday, at the gym, there was a proposal. There were flowers, a charming will-you-marry-me? flashcard, the ring, the yes, and the kiss. Believe me, I'm not the one who made the proposal.

There are a number of interesting TV series lately. Currently, I'm following American Horror Story, How to Get Away with Murder, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., The Flash, Homeland, Gotham, The Walking Dead, and The Big Bang Theory. I can't wait to see the return of The Mentalist, Suits, The Strain, and Game of Thrones. And believe it or not, I also enjoyed watching Got to Believe.

And to end my return-of-the-come-back post, here's my favorite CrossFit move as of late, the Power Snatch.


neo

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment